Get this from a library the tillodontia an early tertiary order of mammals with 16 plates c lewis gazin smithsonian institution charles d and mary vaux . Members of the second early tertiary order of large herbivorous mammals with claws the tillodontia were in many ways similar to the taeniodonts 2 4 6. Journal of paleontology 875 an early tertiary order of mammals tillodontia in the early eocene of north america. The early tertiary group tillodontia is shown to have been derived from or near the middle paleocene arctocyonid claenodon a new order of mammals
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.